100WC Challenge 4 - The Chips

There they were, the most delicious looking chips. Guess what? Mom just bought them for me. As I bit into one of the chips, it was not what I expected. It was...sweet. Then mom asked, "How're the chips?" "They are so delicious," I lied. Then a row of birds caught my eye. When mom looked away, I threw those chips at them. Mom turned around and said, "Look at all those birds fly away and look Abby, that pigeon has the same chips as you in its mouth. What a coincidence. Wait where are your chips?" Mom asked.



Erin, Grade 5

Comments

  1. Oh dear, you didn't get away with that trick, did you? Thank you for using humour, Erin. It gave me a laugh today.

    Take care not to begin sentences with 'Then...' too often.

    Good writing, Erin. Keep it up!

    Mrs S.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A day in the life of a child in an informal settlement