100WC Challenge 2 - The Bomb

Today I was passing by a humongous bush on my way to the shops,  when I saw three men talking. They were all dressed differently, they looked like they were from different parts of the world. They looked serious. Why? I don't know, but I had to find out. I snuck over behind the bush and heard the one man say, "How are we supposed to destroy the whole entire world?" The other guy said,"I have just invented a bomb that can, let's destroy the world!" They were criminals! I don't know what to do next.




Erin, Grade 5

Comments

  1. Oh my goodness! What a conversation to overhear! I wish this was a book, so that I could read further. well done, Erin.

    Please check on your use of direct speech. You've left some of the speech marks out. Come and see me if you need help.

    Thanks,

    Mrs S.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Erin! I love your imagination. Quite scary to overhear that kind of conversation.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A day in the life of a child in an informal settlement